Mod is the word

Mod
In less than 3 months, I have visited Kombi Rocks three times. Yes. Not one, not two, but THREE. Honestly, I didn't think that I will be back at Kombi Rocks again so soon after my last visit a short while ago. Why? Why? Why?

Well, the Lomography Gallery Store Singapore held a collaborative event with the Kombi Rocks about 2 weeks ago. There was a Diana F+ workshop at Kombi Rocks itself and people could take photos with the Kombi vans and other classic vehicles on display. More importantly, the workshop was called "Summer of '69 Diana F+ Workshop" - everyone was encouraged to come in 60s-inspired outfits for their photos with the Kombi vans!


I was actually planning on going for the workshop, but I mixed the date up (and forgot to RSVP). Of course, I didn't make it in time for the workshop. But hey, I still turned up to the event in my favourite 60s get-up.

Wearing: ASOS dress; ASOS sunnies; my rock and roll dancing shoes
The geometric print on a shift dress. The white stockings. My favourite pair of sunnies with thick, white and round frame. One word - Mod.

Oh, and there was also a pop-up store where I got myself this baby:


Eeek! A Diana Mini! My dream camera for years. 

And it's pink.

I can't wait to load a roll of black and white film in it and start taking photos. xx

Labels: , , , , , ,